Friday, August 14, 2009

House

I think my mom will start crying if she reads this.  And Aris will probably think, "What have I gotten myself into?!"  But this is my project this week:


To finally clean up my room.  Actually, mine, Belle, & Karen's room.  3 girls?  1 room??  That's just a formula for a mess.  
Seriously.

I know how to clean.  But I'd rather do projects & fun other stuff.  And it's hard to clean while I live in my parents' house with everybody's stuff everywhere.  Well now it's time since family from Florida is visiting (YAY!!).  And my parents are begging for a clean room.  Fine fine fine!

In the basement (where it's clean!):

She's really entertained by anything.  That's a wet wipe box.

Of course she wants some of my food.  Typical.

What??  A karate move?! haha

Maybe on my next post I will have pictures of a clean room.  Wish me luck!!

1 comment: