Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Overdue!

Hi all! I know I've been overdue on everything. Pictures, posts, etc!
Summer has been keeping me busy & lazy..(does that even make sense?!)

So here are just a few overdue random pics:

Yesterday my brother already got his schedule for his first semester of college.
That is...really..really..like really really weird! To me, he's still 13.
And then I remembered he did graduate!...
See him? He's right in front of the photographer with the ginormous smile.

Caught these two!

Oh & he went to prom too with his gf, Kim. This was still in May...or June? I forgot!

On another random day..we had a waterballoon fight.
Boys vs. Girls! King & Aris VS Karen, Binh, Belle, & I
I know the boys are outnumbered but still...they're fast!
I wish I had pictures of the water balloon fight..But there was no one there to take photos.

After the fight, we had smores.
(I know, it's summer, & it's hot. I was just wearing long sleeve pajamas because the mosquitoes were out & they love me)
Yum yum yum!!

Also last weekend, we went to NJ to celebrate Leila's christening!

Yay! Congratulations to Leila bear!


I have plenty up my sleeves....
Like, planning a party for my cousin coming from the Philippines!

& speaking of parties...I know Belle's birthday is still a bit far (October)
But I'm still confused of what to do for her birthday!
Have another house party?? Just a family lunch or dinner?
I wish it was outdoors..but it's Fall by then. So it's a bit chilly.
& I'm not into Chuck e Cheese or any of those things.
I'm confused!! What to do!?
HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment