Thursday, November 18, 2010

will be added soon

more new things to add to Etsy! Whoooo!

First up...make up brush roll!
Only have one for now.
Cause I was experimenting making my own bias tape with the fabric & using it on the edges of the brush roll.
I think it's nicer, so I'll stick with it.
In the process of making more.

& Sleep masks! something new :)
A friend asked me to make her one.
But I made three...
I made 2 sizes. To see which I like better.
Has nothing to do with head sizes. It's just I prefer sleeping masks that covers the width of my face, instead of just my eyes.
The blue damask & multi dots are longer...which I prefer.
Some like it just covering their eyes.
I think I'll be making both sizes.
And I used the same fabric on the reverse side for all.
Black minkee fabric. My fave!! It's so soft. I love it!

These goods will go on etsy tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment