Saturday, January 15, 2011

a good week

eating her yogurt while making my oatmeal.

she was asleep on that chair for almost 2 hours.

the snow from the blizzard was finally melting, & we can see the cement in the backyard....then it snowed again.
but we didn't play this time cause belle was sick last week.
don't wanna risk her going out in the cold.

being experimental with "bwaids"

we were practicing/playing with numbers.
we have the fancy alphabet books cards.
but none with numbers. then i saw post its.
she likes post its.
i once caught her taking out each piece and sticking it to the wall.
fun sleep masks for my friend, laurie-ann to choose from.
she gave me ideas/inspiration for sleep masks & i came across fun animal ones.
i thought it was so cute & attempted to make my own version.
they're suppose to look like owls. but i'm not sure if they do!
& shoe bags going to etsy.

my grandma & belle in our fort.
been spending most of my time with these two ladies.
i love it.

great week. time well spent.
can't complain. thank you jesssusss!!

2 comments:

  1. do you make etsy stuff for boys? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures of Belle when she is a weird sleeping position.

    ReplyDelete