Tuesday, January 4, 2011

new years & leila's bday!

leila & i are "eve babies"
my birthday is on christmas eve & hers is on new years eve.
she is 1 already! so we spent new years eve together.
& she is sooooo in love with me & my camera.
actually, she doesn't smile at me unless i have my camera.

& posed for me too. oh yeah!

i was imagining a happy smiley picture of us 3 girls. but of course that's impossible. none of them participated. i'll take what i can get!

opening Christmas presents.
& they know her so so well. another fancy princess dress!!

leila looks so much like her dad here.

sweet camille. mike's niece.
but i call her violet. cause she reminds me & bingle of violet from incredibles.

cheers! & happy new years to everybody!
2010 was a great year. cheers to a better 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment