Monday, May 16, 2011

random orlando photos

aaahhhh..the life!

we have the same facial expression here. eating.

look at my brother sleeping in the corner. while everyone else is up & running.

belle & her Ate Thea...my cousin.
she and her parents flew in from texas.
"can i just enjoy my sandwich?!"
the bed was high & belle had a hard time getting down.
she would hold on like this cause she was hesitant to let go.

this was when my mom wanted all of us to go to the Holy Land on Good Friday.
really had no idea what the Holy Land was. but it was good.
all the kids were cranky at first cause it was hot. but they managed.
the person that plays Jesus on the play.
my mom & grandma got excited and ran for the pic. haha.
(& they don't run. ever)
to end the day they had a passion play.
it was powerful & crowded. that was the first time aris has seen anything like that.
he was shocked & amazed.

& for easter we went to mass.
there was crazy traffic so we were late.
when we got there we were 30 minutes early for the next mass.
we hung around..took pictures.

ced & ken's mom..my cousin, agnes.
she loves getting her picture taken. always ready for the camera.
but i would be too. if i was photogenic like her.


& my favorite pic of all....
ha ha! she wanted to go into the jacuzzi but we were all getting ready to go out.
she took off all her clothes & waited there.
the picture would be more perfect if those tables weren't there.
but it was one of those...'hurry & get the camera!!' moments.
its now my laptop wallpaper. cracks me up every time i open the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment