Tuesday, May 10, 2011

sorry i'm late!

i had plenty of pics to share & planned my blog posts.
after orlando, we spent a week in NJ & i forgot my laptop there.
ughhh! i couldn't blog & i couldn't catch up on my shows.
that's what i mainly do on my "me time" (time to myself after belle sleeps at night)
but i did remember to pack aris's ipad.
& i discovered his netflix account on there.
i ended up watching the entire season of glee's first season. ha! crazy.

& aris finally brought my laptop over on mothers day.
here are some photos of belle & leila at the park last week.

since when was this girl able to climb up that thing herself???

we stayed till 8pm.
downtown manhattan across river.
sweet little leila!
& then belle the beast....
looking at these photos makes it seem like leila & belle dressed themselves.
but aris decided to go to the park last minute & belle just wore whatever.
we didn't expect it to be cold when we got to the park.
belle & i got sick after.
but all is well now & the girls really enjoyed.
i'm guessing you'll be seeing lots of photos of them in the park in the next couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment