Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July

I think every summer holiday calls for a lunch out in the yard! 

 Belle & Binh preparing our red white n blue truffle (or trifle?? I don't even know the right name).
 mmmmmmmmm...
 Mmmmmmm I'm getting hungry just loading these. Not pictured were our delishhh salmon burgers. I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture. 

I think my dad said something like, "let's take a picture while looking at each other in love" 
crazy crazy man.
 Her precious smore. She woke up that day, asking for smores. She was non stop asking the whooole day. Was driving me crazy!
Aris was making fun of me. Before I noticed him taking my pic...he said I looked soo focused getting my piece of truffle!
We all have our hair in buns. I feel like it's the only "hair do" possible in this hot weather.
THANKS Nins (as always) for cooking/making a bunch of our stuff for our red white n blue bonanza!!!
 Smore aftermath = monster

We heard thunder after we finished eating. We thought it was gonna downpour so we quickly cleaned up & put everything away....But no rain showed up!! We cleaned up quickly for nothing! 
Always cute and out of the ordinary eating in the yard. If it was up to me, I'd do it every time weather permits. But those terrible mosquitoes can be a serious party crasher!! 
And....now I'm hungry thanks to the pics. 
Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment