Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hello kitty party!

first of all....Happy 4th of July!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating this crazy country...with bbq, family, & fireworks!

I have pics to share from another celebration....our dear friend, Iya's birthday party!
Every year her family throws her a themed birthday party. This year was Hello Kitty. 
They were getting ready to do the pinata when we arrived. I first spotted Iya waiting on line...she was waving Hi :)
This girl loves loves loves bbq!! Can't get enough.
This pic cracks me up....Iya's birthday favors next to the tequila shots her dad prepared (for us adults of course) Ha!
Iya's mom (in green).."Cheers!!"
This hot mama (of 4 kids nonetheless!!) knows how to have a good time. Trust me, I know. He he!
When it got dark they did a bit of fireworks!

Around 10pm already & these crazy girls were non stop laughing!
Kind of a creepy picture! Iya was dragging around the ginormous Hello Kitty then asked me if I could put her on the swing. Haha

Always a great time at this household's annual bbq-party-celebration! 
My family's there every year & it never gets old!! 
Now I gotta get ready for today's red white & blue bonanza! Enjoy today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment