Monday, July 7, 2014

Hunter up to 3 months



Hunter Samuel! Our little guy with big eyes. Born at a tiny 5.3 lbs on January 15.  Was so little with loose skin on his legs. He plumped up quick thanks to "steroids" aka breast milk. He loves to be held. And he looks just like Belle! I'd say Belle adjusted well. She is over-loving, sometimes rough, & wants to carry him (much to his dismay..haha) It's been a blur. I haven't slept more than 5 hours straight since he arrived. I have moments when I silently freak out. Or sometimes I shower just to regroup...not for the purpose of being clean. Funny how showering has now turned into a mini vaca! Haha. But I remember to soak it up though....he's only a baby once. And our days are flying by.....he's gonna be 6 months this month! crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment