Friday, July 4, 2014

we're backkkkkk!

Big sorry for a 2 year hiatus. Ever since I started using Instagram, I kind of favored it over blogging. Not only is it easier to share pics, but my "vintage" laptop hasn't been good to me. But now I have Aris' laptop, I can blog again!!! 


Pics of the end of Kindergarten
First & last day
 "Are you done taking pictures!!???"
"No!!!"


 The bffs & their teacher.


Field day. GO RED TEAM!
 ummmm, funny how my kid decides to be the anchor?! Ha!


End of the year pool party

And just like that........it's over. So...crazy. Every detail-from her teacher, classmates, new friends, etc...has been good to us!  
I mean, the "class moms" even threw a pool party to celebrate.....Who does that?!  Couldn't have imagined her first year of school to be any better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment