Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bags bags bags!

After the craft market, my dad's coworkers have been bugging him for some reversible bags. I've been a busy bee trying to make a bunch for them! Here's a little bit of what I have so far.

I really really like this solid yellow fabric. It has this ruffle like texture going on, & it goes with everything.

Their only request is bright colors. I'm actually happy with the choice of fabrics. It's so happy & summer-y! I'm really into anything floral these days. So it's no surprise that a majority of the colorful bags has a flower going on. & I have so much scraps of fabric left! I'm planning on using them to make wristlets. What do you think?!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kae -

    I went to a fair this past weekend and the new craze is oil cloth bags. Maybe you can experiment with that! Love what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kae, I think you already know which one I like.

    ReplyDelete