Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Craft Market

The weekend is overrrr!
The craft market was a good experience! It was my first time being a vendor, & I didn't really know what to expect.
It was nicely organized, LOVED that it was indoors. It was always crowded, & I met plenty of sweeeet people.
I was surrounded by nice vendors & was impressed with their goodies.
There was plenty of food. Can't complain!

Don't laugh! This was when we just finished setting up & I look like a dork.

See?? You know it's me once you spot polka dots.


This was a perfect weekend to have the craft market......Right before Mother's Day!
I noticed plenty of my customers were shopping for their moms, mother in laws, & wives.
How perfect is that??

& my favorite customer was a 5-6 year old girl who begged her dad for a cell phone pouch. Her dad said they'd walk around the entire market first, & if she's still committed to it, they'd come back & get it. An hour later, they came back. Her dad said they were already walking on their way home. They were 3 blocks away, then the girl said, "Daddd, I really wanted that orange flower bag!"
So they came back for it :D


So it was a nice experience!
THANKS to EVERYONE who participated. My visitors, helpers, family, & friends, etc etc!
Wouldn't have survived without you people (seriously!)
And also to Aris. He stayed with me the whole weekend..drove back & forth..& carried all my baggage!

& I have stuff left from the fair. And GUESS WHAT?
I'm planning on doing what all my favorite other blogs are doing tomorrow.....
A GIVEAWAY!
A giveaway to celebrate :)
So come back!

4 comments:

  1. Remember to save my goodies!!! I wish I was there with you. Maybe when you start to earn the big bucks you can come to a craft fair in NY =] I can definitely help you out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh send me your business card too =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth looked amazing. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go girl! Love it. You have so much to be proud of. :)

    ReplyDelete