Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bieber fever!!

Belle caught it. The infamous Bieber fever!
I mean....really!

When I went to the city last week, we were by Madison Square Garden...and I've never seen so much girls.
Wearing Justin Bieber tshirts, holding posters, screaming.
Klarissa almost got ambushed.
My cousin was stuck in a train with excited giggly Bieber girls.
It was crazy. I thought...Oh I guess he's having a concert ?? ha ha ha!

But it doesn't end there. Cause here at the house, at least once a day, Belle turns the radio on & dances to "Baby."
And then repeat.
I decided to capture it one day...
(Pretending her hands is a microphone)

And then my sister & her always do this crazy dance move....

The song ended....
"NOOOO! Agi! Agi! AGI!!!" (Agi = Again)

HA the excitement every time the song starts.
It's like she's heard it for the first time.
Seriously...if we're not out of the house, this happens AT LEAST once a day!
It's funny to watch her every time.

Oh and random...that polka dot "dress" Bells is wearing, is actually my tank top!
I've had it for years...& haven't worn it in awhile.
I found it, & tied the straps then put it on Belle.
This pic was taken 4-5 years ago with Klarissa!
I really didn't wanna post this pic up.
But it just proves how Bells wears it better.
Hey! At least I don't have to throw it out!


And one more thing. This arrived in the mail that same day........
We started potty training!!
She's not fully trained yet but she started.
Hopefully next week. We'll see.
::Crossing fingers::

1 comment:

  1. I was just going to ask if you made her top!
    Good luck with the potty training :)

    ReplyDelete