Friday, September 3, 2010

Jory's back!

My cousin, Jory came back from Philippines to visit for only a week.
We only saw each other twice...he had to many places to go, too many people to see! He is high on demand here. hehe

He came to the US because he attended the Miss Universe pageant in Vegas.
He was part of the media team & as far as I know, he is the BIGGEST BIGGEST beauty pageant fan EVER. He can strut like a beauty queen, smile like one, act like one, etc!!
He's also friends with THE Venus Raj, Miss Philippines!...4th Runner up Miss Universe :)
Here is their pic after the pageant....


So after the Miss Universe pageant, he made a stop to NY.
While he worked here 4 years ago, & I went to school, we used to live together. So we were inseparable. When he finished working, he went back home to Philippines (that was 2 years ago).
So now he finally visited. And nothing has changed.
It's like this self proclaimed beauty queen never left!

Our first day together happened to be his birthday! So we threw him a small major party...

The pics really sum it up. It feels SO GOOD to be with GREAT company. Especially if we haven't seen each other in awhile. & I think the funniest part was when we did karaoke & sang till we fell asleep. hehe!


It was his first time meeting Bells & Gavin too!

And on his last day...us girls just freely roamed around Manhattan....

Love these girls!!!
When we're together, I swear we all burn so much calories.
Cause all we do is laugh!!
Then the next morning, I dropped him off at the airport. huhuhu!

Till next time!! I hope we come see you in Philippines next.
Miss you already. & I promise I won't eat your M&Ms.

No comments:

Post a Comment