Tuesday, September 7, 2010

life's a beach

We went to the beach only once this summer and stayed for only 15 mins.
On Labor Day weekend, Bells & I joined Klarissa's family at the beach...two days in a row!
Thanks for the invite :)
I came to the conclusion that September is the best time to go there.
It's not too hot, not too cold, we didn't get burnt, & the water was bearable.

On the first day we came late, stayed for a few hours.
But on the second day, we spent the whole day there...really. Till the sun was going down. It was already time for dinner when we got home.

I was originally going to write captions/explanations on each picture, but then I realized that you can see the story without it!




Second day:


What a way to end summer.
It was the last day before school started, so all the kiddies went out.
No one can complain. The kids had a blast, & the adults relaxed.
Bells also flew a kite for the first time!
And she loves the sand. The sand really kept her busy.
Even Klarissa & I are thinking of getting her her own sandbox!

Klarissa's little cousin..Sofia was also celebrating her 6th birthday there. She is soo sweet! Belle followed her everywhere. & she let Belle plays with all her toys, she always let Belle in her space. Also, they were both digging a big hole, each with a shovel.
I said, "Belle! Make sure you don't hit Sofi with your shovel!"
Then Sofia said, "Oh it's fine, she can hit me!"
Who says/does that!? (of course I didn't allow that)

Thanks again Klarissa!! Or as Bells would call you, SA!

No comments:

Post a Comment