Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2!!

Belle turned 2 on Sunday, the 17th.
Can you believe Belle is 2!!?!! 2???
Seriously????
Seems like it was just yesterday when my water unexpectedly broke and I waddled around the hospital wearing a dress trying to look for the delivery room.
Then the pain. Oh the pain. cringe....
(I think I'm the only person who can describe labor as gross. All moms says it's so magical..Ummm magical? Yea okay. Gross is a better word!)
Ok no more delivery talk.

I still can't believe it!
We spent her birthday in NJ.
On Saturday, we went to another aquarium!
I'll make another post about that trip because I have so much pics.
Then on Sunday, we went to church, stayed home, & pigged out.
After dinner, Bells finally blew her candle.

The week before her birthday, she has been practicing on blowing her cake.
We even drew a picture of a cake, cut it out, & she would blow on it.
She didn't really care about her birthday.
All she cared about was her candle & cake!


Seriously, we sang Happy Birthday about 5 times at this point.
Ok time to cut the cake & eat!
Oh but the birthday girl wants to sing & blow the candle again!
again...
& again...
This picture is so funny to me.
After singing about 10 times my face pretty much explains it all.
& then Leila in the background is like, "When will this end!" hahah
& Bells blew her cake...again!
We literally had to take the cake to the other room to stop the madness.

Thanks to Lenee & Mike for this gift!!

What a fun weekend we had!
Thank you beautiful people who made Bells' birthday weekend a fun one for her (& me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment