Monday, May 14, 2012

the blog is alive!

YAY! I finally got my hands on a camera (mother's day gift courtesy of Aris!!) so I'm a shutterbug once again. My dad was always willing to let me borrow his, but he's so protective over it (I would be too) & I hated being responsible, God forbid something happened to it. But since I now have my own, my blog can now relive again! 

Just random pics from the weekend...
 Haha, wake up, rise and shine! we woke up to everyone gardening Saturday morning. 
 When Belle was done "helping" gardening, we both went for a bike ride around the neighborhood. Always a good time.
 She's also my mom's sidekick in the kitchen. We are opposites in that department!

 Binh & Thao (Binh's bff from Texas) came over to greet me a Happy Mother's Day...
We were all teasing Thao about her fancy expensive Ferragamo purse that we had to take a picture of it. Haha. 
Took a pic before they left, cause as I'm typing, they're both on a plane heading over to Vietnam & Korea for a vacation. How lucky!! I'll miss them. Stay safe ladies! (Belle's sad cause they were leaving)
 
 This was when Belle was screaming at a bug. That's how she scares them away. It's 90% effective.
 While everyone was outside playing, I stayed in & gave myself a manicure. Was having a little mother's day diva moment. hehe. (But it's not so diva-ish since I did it myself right?!)
 Happy girl, happy mom, therefore everyone is happy!
So happy to finally blog again. Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment