Tuesday, May 22, 2012

unorganized

Unorganized is so suitable right now. I have so much pictures & can't seem to divide or organize them for a nice post. I just gave up and smooshed a couple of pics together!

Love happy mail! fabrics & a bonus...a pic of ponyo for belle. Thanks Kathleen!
Dried food is my weakness. Can't stop eating them. 
Like father like daughter ?
Ever since my dad has had more days off, the amount of time spent on gardening is insane! I think it's an unexpected hobby. 
We went to Bronx Zoo for the first time. We spent so much time there, and didn't even see everything!

Belle had big smiles when she was observing those baby crocs. Then this croc came up close and she got nervous. Haha!
While waiting to ride, the whoooooole time, "I want to sit on a caterpillar!! Mommy, please, I have to sit on a caterpillar. Please please. I love caterpillars. I gotta ride a caterpillar!!!"
When it was our turn, I ran for a caterpillar (as if my life depended on it). She loved!
Snack break. I brought a backpack of snacks. Cause food in zoos are ridiculously expensive. 

And couple of weeks ago, we stopped by the New York Aquarium. It's not big. We were able to see everything...except for the sea lion show. It was a rainy/overcast day, so there was no show.
I don't know why, but I'm intrigued by walruses. Couldn't stop watching them. I think cause I'm so shocked with how ginormous they are. Belle didn't like that it got right in front of her face.
And I had no idea that Coney Island is right next to the aquarium??? I've never been (shockingly!) there before. We had to take a peek.
First ride she wanted to try, kids had to ride by themselves. It was like a splash mountain for babies. But Belle didn't know it was gonna go down fast and splash on her. haha!
It goes around twice. Look at her reaction as she goes up for the second time around. Hahaha Aris & I were cracking up. Not sure if she was dreading the quick landing or the splash. She came out happy though. First thing she said, "That ride is sooo splashy!!"
We didn't get a chance to finish roaming Coney Island. We just stayed in the kids part...I think it's called Luna Park. We were too exhausted to finish.

At home...
Playing with the iPad. She just doesn't sit still...or normally.

We found my sister's old Tigger costume when she was 5. And Belle wanted to try it on....
She really wanted my dad to see it, so she came out (while he was gardening, of course) and started roar-ing really loud to get his attention. So funny! But don't be surprised if she ends up becoming Tigger for Halloween. That would make my life easier! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment