Sunday, May 27, 2012

Times Square

We're suppose to be in NJ this Memorial weekend, hanging & catching up with family. But we're not. We actually went there Thursday, spent the whole day with Leila bear. But when it was time for bed, belle was unable to sleep, battling a cough n' sniffles. She cried and begged to go home, so we did. On our way home Aris said, "Wanna drive around the city?" Which we then ended up in Times Square. So from our short trip, I only have pictures of random streets/avenues and Times Square.
 The whole week has been rainy.
 Just took the camera out the window & snapped. Didn't realize it was 22:50....or 10:50pm :)
Puff Daddy always has a billboard. I don't recall a time when I go to Times Square and not see a billboard of him!
 "City that never sleeps" is literal. It's almost 11pm, and if we went at 11am, the amount of people would still the same.

After the good 10 mins of passing by, seeing all those billboards, I realized I've been lacking in the Broadway musical department. I haven't seen a broadway in soooooooo many years! I need to find one that Belle would enjoy too. Hmmmm....suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment