Saturday, June 23, 2012

sister cousins playground galore

The sister cousins were inseparable everyday for the past week. They had adventures at the playground 3 consecutive days....& they'll never get tired of it or each other! 
 The first playground, I had no idea it would have sand & water. I wasn't prepared. No extra clothes for Belle and the girls were wearing pants & sneakers. But they didn't have any care in the world. Kids love sand & water. They were there for hours.
Haha...always on the sidelines.
They made friends with a cute boy too.
Not only did Belle stand on that....but she sat her little butt right on the wet sand & water. They    both just kept getting dirtier....(yikes)
I heard Leila laughing....realized it was cause she was jumping n splashing in her sandy-muddy puddle.  I just kept picturing what her mom's reaction would be as I took her picture. Haha 
Then Aris started laughing..."Look at this boy!" Belle wanted more water & I guess they got tired asking us for help pushing that water pump thing.
Then it was time to go pick up Lenee & eat lunch. Luckily, Leila had extra clothes in her diaper bag.
 She found this Pikachu toy while she was getting cleaned up. She took it home as her souvenir.
 When we called Belle over, she showed her hands & said, "Ok I'm done!!"
 Too stinkin' cute!
Belle didn't have extra clothes...even her undies were soaked. I had to take one of Leila's diapers & had Belle wear only that till we got home. It was funny cause on our way to picking up Lenee from work, Aris said, "Don't tell her how dirty they got!" But the sight of Belle sitting in her car seat naked, wearing only a diaper totally gave it away. Hehehe

We only took photos on our phones next day.
While leaving the house, Aris said, "You're not wearing those jeans out are you?!" Haha!
Before we left, Belle kept playing with one of her grandpa's hats. She said it was her cowboy hat. When we walked out of the house, Belle insisted on bringing the hat. When we arrived at the mall for lunch, Aris saw Belle come out of the car wearing the hat, & he just shook his head in disbelief & embarrassed. It was so funny!
After lunch we headed to another playground. This time I brought extra clothes for Belle cause I heard this playground had sand. And when we got there, first thing I see is sprinklers!! Now I wasn't prepared for sprinklers! Since I was only aware of sand, I left Belle's extra clothes in the car. I figured I'd clean her when we get to the car. But (not surprisingly) she ran wild through the sprinklers.
And when it was time to leave, she had to walk to the car wearing only her soaked undies! 

Third time's a charm. Cause next day I was prepared. We went to the same previous playground and the girls had bathing suits. 
 Leila's inner peace is playing with sand. She could stay there all day if she could.

We were ready for our fourth consecutive day to the playground but it was about 100 degrees outside. I didn't want them to melt. It was reallllyyyy hot!
I still have hundreds of pictures from our mini trip to NJ. I'll upload them soon enough. Hope you don't get tired of sister cousins pictures....cause I have plenty more to share!

2 comments:

  1. Nice entry, as always. Tell Aris at least Belle was wearing a hat at the mall. At one time Mia insisted on wearing her Tinker Bell wings to the mall!

    ReplyDelete