Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Last weekend

Saturday:
We went to a close family friend's 50th birthday party....Tita Alma!
I'm ALWAYS happy to be able to contribute and have my crafty-ness come to the rescue for an event! I was asked to make a colorful banner & a bunch of pom poms...You know I can't say no that!  
Also boggles my mind that Tita Alma turned 50...cause she looks nowhere near 50. I had to double check with my mom when I was asked to make the banner say, "Happy 50th."
After we had a deliiishh lunch, loved ones shared memories, funny (& embarrassing) stories, & sweet words to Tita Alma...
 Hugs with Vanessa after her funny & sweet message.
Then a friend of Tita Alma's serenaded her with "Faithfully"....which then led to her husband, Tito Henry asking her to dance. It was pretty funny (and cute).
 
 Belle always taking Krystal's camera!
 Her dessert.....strawberries & cucumbers. 
 Tita Alma's nephew, Sam! He said, "I'm wearing white, she's wearing white. And I'm wearing yellow, she's wearing yellow too!!" So cute!!
Look at Kit photo bombing. haha!

Our table:
 Our parents all think alike cause we all have the same first name!...Catherine, Katherine, & Katherine.

My dad likes to steal my camera to take a photo of him & my mom. For his facebook of course.

Aaaah...It was a great party & gathering of friends (whom I haven't seen in awhile!) to celebrate a huge milestone! Loved it. 

Sunday:
The family went upstate to go to another party of their friends'....which I was excited about cause my cousin, IJ & Gavin lives 5 mins away from where the party was!! They were lucky there was a public pool there...
It's insane how when these two first met, Gavin was around Belle's age now. Belle didn't talk yet. I remember the first time Gavin heard Belle talk...He turned to his mom & said, "Huh?? She talks??!" Haha! IJ & I always talk about that and start cracking up.
 The kids pool had to go through maintenance so they had to get out. They played hide n seek instead.
 My cousin Jory captioned this pic, "The loud Serinas!" ...so true. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment