Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"A daughter is a work of heart"

Best thing in the world: Baby Belle!  

She's the cutest.  She's already 8 months and has come a long way.  Crazy how fast babies grow!  But I wish I started this blog earlier...like the day she was born.  So that I could've jotted down all her precious milestones..like what every professional mom does!  I haven't done any of that...I don't know the exact time Belle first smiled; learned to roll over; learned to crawl; etc.  But better late than never.  I can start now right?  

Prior to being 8 months old, Belle has already learned to crawl, sit unsupported, hold her own bottle, stand herself up (supported), & climb whatever is in her way.

So what's new this month?
  • Trying to stand unsupported.  Still a work in progress!
  • First ever tooth is coming!!  It's the front bottom tooth. 
  • Thanks to my dad, she learned how to do "beautiful eyes" (basically like batting her eyelashes).  And usually will only do it for my dad! 

  • Even went to the beach for the first time!  Although she didn't go in the water, it was still amusing just seeing Belle touching the sand.   
(Thanks to Binh & Anh Duc for bringing us along to the beach!  And also for Binh taking the second picture of Belle & I)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loves it!!! (finally your startint htis thing!!!)

    ReplyDelete