Thursday, July 16, 2009

Walk on by

Belle gives me the excuse to go out and just take a walk on an (almost) daily basis.  Can't complain. It's relaxing, exercise, & i love my neighborhood.  So what the heck...

On these days, Binh & Klarissa came along.  Cause they love us.

I forgot to bring a toy.  So Binh just took something out of 
her bag that Belle can play with.  She is so easily entertained...I love it!


We thought this was funny just having Belle's foot hanging out like that


Binh was carrying Belle in this position for awhile.  She was loving it then all of a sudden fell asleep.


There was a bunch of pretty flowers on many lawns.  I wanted to take more, but felt weird going to random people's lawns.  

Someone woke up in a good mood!

I'm seriously jealous of those long eyelashes. (sigh)

1 comment: