Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random

Random series of fun :)

Belle was watching tv laying down.  That's rare.  She only lays down when she's sleeping.  I had to take a pic, she caught me, & all of sudden just put her leg up like that. 


The most peaceful time of the day


Practicing to walk & playing around on a pretty Sunday.  (Doesn't that dress look like a painting??  I wish it came in my size)


 They look identical.  Arisa & Aris.


How can someone with this little hair have morning hair?!  haha!  I laugh everytime.

Ok that's it for now.  Gotta get ready for a long overdue weekend in NJ with family.  Yay!

3 comments:

  1. she's such a cutie, i love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has your Dad's facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoy! malaking baboy! shes naminmintog. sabhin sa kanila na mag-hihinto sa pagkain o siya ay maging ama! bye! -Karen

    ReplyDelete