Tuesday, July 28, 2009

White Cap Fish

Aris brought along Bingle & Jeff to pick us up last week.  For lunch we went to White Cap Fish.

White Cap Fish is a fish market in Bay Shore located right on the water.  So all their seafoods are fresh!  Just how Aris wants it.  You can just order food & sit there outside next to the water.  Very low key & so freaking cute!

At around 11am, we were the only ones eating there. 
 
Pretending to be a family.  But Belle is too light skinned to be their child! 

While we were eating, ducks came right out of the water & wanted to join.

Belle observing their every move.

And look what decided to join us as well...swans!  They are so big.  I didn't expect them to be as big as they were.  They are just huge, it's crazy.

Again, Belle is observing.  Look at all the ducks that came!


Oh & the food was great too!  I don't know why I didn't take a picture of it.  And it was the perfect serving.  Not too big & not too little.  Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! But none of the food :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know seriously! I got too excited & ate before I could even take pictures. Next time!

    ReplyDelete