Saturday, September 5, 2009

Silly billies

It's been..2 weeks since my cousins left.  I miss them.
The kids Ced & Ken kept us all entertained.  They are just so funny!


My favorites:

We had dinner at Chinatown in the city.  While we're walking to the restaurant Aris says, "Welcome to China town guys!" 
Then as we were leaving the restaurant, Ced asked Aris,
"Kuya Aris, are we gonna go back to New York now??"


Aris walks into the bathroom to do number 1.  A few seconds later, Ken barges the door open & goes inside then closes the door.  Then they both come out.  Aris says he didn't even go yet & so did Ken...
Aris:  Go ahead Ken, you go first!
Ken:  But I wanna go with you.  (Grabs Aris' hand and pulls him to the toilet)
Haha!  Ken wants them to go at the same time!
Aris is getting all shy.  So once again..
Aris: No no.  Boys don't do that.  Just go first!
Ken: But I want you to pee with me.
And finally after going back & forth, Aris finally convinces Ken to go first! hahaha!  


I'm giving Belle a bath.  Aris, Ced, & Ken are just watching.  Then Belle rolls over in her tub and farts with her butt in the water.  Laughter explodes.  A lot of laughter.  For a long long time.  Can you imagine 3 guys giggling??!  Belle just watched them laugh during the rest of her bath.


The story Ate Agnes told me about how Kuya Eric was pointing out the number 3.  But he pronounced it, "Tuhreee"
Ken: Huh?  It's THHHreeee Daddy.  The TRRRee is outside!


And I thought this picture is pretty hilarious.  How Belle is so bored listening & watching them play their Nintendo DS.  What a girly girl.

1 comment:

  1. I like that close up shot of belle. She looks cute. Another picture I want a copy of!

    ReplyDelete