Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hair musical

Has anyone else noticed Belle's hair has grown?! It's not a lot but it has grown! This is Belle at 5 months...with just a wee bit of hair.


And here is her hair nowadays!
The wind blowing effect!!
(This was when Belle came along to the tennis courts while my brother, sister, & Aris played. She was basically a ball girl since she ran after all the tennis balls & collected them)

Now she can have pigtails! We've been having a little too much fun with the hair.
What her hair looks like when the pigtails come off. And she learned to comb. All by herself!

And we have even more fun during her bath...
Hehehe I couldn't help myself!

True story!! I gave Belle a bath, and before I could get her dressed, she fell asleep in her towel!
I just put her down to nap. She looked too peaceful to disturb.


So I'm still in the middle of crossing things off my to do list. But I managed to sneak in a little something....A camera strap cover!
Kathleen emailed me this link giving instructions on how to make a camera strap cover.

I had to try. I was originally thinking of using leopard fabric...but then I realized Aris also uses the camera & I imagined him using the camera & yeah..well..you know. A guy & leopard just doesn't fit. So the gray & white polka dots with pink on the other side did it! A good balance I think! Thanks Kathleen ;)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! You made the camera strap! LOVE it!

    Add it to your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete