Saturday, September 5, 2009

Magic

It's September.  Next month is October.  Which means....Belle is almost 1!

I can't believe it.  She's a big girl.  She dances, claps (with sound!), high fives, plays peek a boo, eats my food instead of whatever Gerber has to offer, laughs at herself in the mirror, climbs everything, etc! She's full of tricks!  

Ok, I know it's normal for babies to be doing all of that at this age.  But to Aris & I, whenever Belle does something new, it's magic!  We get so excited.

Peek a boo!  Actually, it's renamed to "Where's Belle?!"  She responds mostly to that! haha

And after "Where's Belle?" she claps!
A lot of clapping.  Cause she's proud of herself.

Bottle on one hand, & the other pulling her leg straight.  I don't know why she does it.  I didn't teach her that!
Then fell asleep with her legs crossed.

It's so entertaining watching Belle feed herself.  How she tries to get the pieces all at once but only one makes it to her mouth.
I know if someone took a picture of me like this...it would be the most unflattering picture.  But Belle doesn't mind.  Cause this is her in all her glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment