Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Looking back

I've been looking through Belle's pictures since she was born. I can't help but laugh. I didn't realize how much she's changed. And she's already turning 1 this week. CRAZY! Where has time gone?! Time flies.

I remember that night I gave birth to her. October 17, 2008. Craziest, quickest, most painful night of my life. She was so tiny, weighing only 5.4 lbs.

She was so small...but very loud. She cried loudly. And she was a big eater.
She never liked the swaddle. Every time I wrapped her like this, she'd wiggle her way out.
She loved the camera right away. And the camera loves her more.
Kathleen took this picture at her baptism in April. Such a good baby.
She especially loves being outside. Belle likes to quietly sit and stare at the trees, squirrels, & dogs that pass by.
Oh where has time gone??? She's already starting to walk. But she'd rather hold on.

Belle is loud, she laughs at people at the TV talking directly at the camera, she likes to watch people sing, she loves fruits & veggies, she doesn't like to wear pants, she loves dogs, she'd rather wear a bathrobe than a sweater, she doesn't prefer to wear shoes, she'd rather play with cell phones & remotes than her own toys, she doesn't like anything on her hair, she's very curious, she falls asleep to baby einstein, etc etc. The point is...I'm never bored. haha!

I just hope she doesn't get too big too fast!!

1 comment:

  1. I knew I recoginzed that photo :)

    She's precious... can't wait to do a photo shoot. Let's seriously schedule something when Steph is here. I'm off from work Dec 18-Jan 1st!

    ReplyDelete