Thursday, October 8, 2009

Change

It's good for some change. Especially around the house. Our house hasn't changed since we moved in 2001. It's about time.

Yellow walls & tacky couches. Gone.

White. Cause it's fresh. It's clean. And it really bothered me how the yellow walls made a lot of my pictures look orange.
We will not be orange anymore!

And big credit to Aris for working his butt off that day to make it look beautiful! Thanks to my sister for helping. And also my brother for babysitting Belle while we painted. Don't you love teamwork?

And the couches? The couches bother me more. They were ok when my parents first purchased them in 2001. But now they look....
Outdated.

So my grandma & I made a cover for it! Ok, she really deserves all the credit. She did most of the work. She's so talented.
I love the fabric. It's not really polka dots going on here...but I love the circles. (And Belle's blurry cause she was jumping).

Currently working on the other 2 big couches now. This one was practice.

And speaking of change....Belle got a haircut!!

HA..no. Just kidding. She didn't get a haircut. I just put her hair behind her ears & she already looks like she got a haircut!

2 comments:

  1. OMG the couch is the shiz!! How did she do that??? I need to know. I have a couch I want to do, but have no idea where to start!! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Stacie has been telling me about this chair re-do and she was right. I'm jealous....

    Great job Lola!

    And YAY to no more orange photos!

    ReplyDelete