Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sneak peek

I had my weekend all planned: Belle, Binh, & I go to NJ. Have a girls day with the family, watch a movie, go to Carlo's Bakery, & visit Leila bear.
But because of the snow, we must postpone for next week instead.
I was sad that the plan didn't push through.
I think it's a sign that I just stay home & create some more.
Which is totally fine.
& guess what!! I decided to open the etsy shop on
Valentines Day!! whoo hoo!

Here's a little sneak peek...
My new favorite bag! I got the pattern from Burdastyle, made 1 for myself, & now I'm obsessed! Can't stop making it.
They look tiny in the picture, but it's huge. It's for a big bag lover.
And the best part...It's reversible. whaaattt???!!

Fun boxy pouches.The brush rolls you demanded.& Bingle's genius idea....shoe bags! No more plastic bags.
Use these to travel with your shoes instead!

Also, can't forget my little artist "drawing" in her favorite pjs...
So so precious!

5 comments:

  1. It hardly snowed in NJ!!!

    WOW Kae! Awesome job... can't wait till your shop opens! I will send the link to everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops what I meant to say was it hardly snowed in Northern NJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! I WANT ONE OF EACH!!!!! I want a reversible bag. That will be my first purchase!!!! i love all the fabric you used. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want each one of everything tooo! lol

    ReplyDelete