Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Great mood

I've been in a great mood lately.
I'm not sure why. But I'm sure it has something to do with Aris bringing me to Ikea to start this week. And he treated me to some super cute fabrics. So nice :D
Creating has been fun. My mind has been very colorful. Can you tell?!
Seeing finished projects makes me even happier.
I'm so thankful for the support & help I get. Seriously, THANK YOU!
Aris says I need to update this blog more. I agree. I didn't realize I was on a once a week basis. But that will change. I'll try.

And here are some super cute pictures I lost but happy to find. I should have posted this a month ago. As you can see, the Christmas tree is still up.
This was when my cousin came over with her son, Gavin. He's 4. He was so shy when he first walked in, he wouldn't play. Then Belle broke him out of his shell. And then they were non stop buddies. He pronounces Belle, "Bill."
They are so related. Cause they both looove to make a mess.
Here are lego parts, groceries, the kitchen, etc etc everything!!
Gavin was making a castle out of legos. Then Belle came & ruined it. Gavin was pretty upset.
"BILLLLL NOOO! STOP IT BILL STOP!"
Sorry Gav.
I called Belle, "Godzilla" that night. Cause she ruined everything Gavin made.
Gavin would also run away from her. Then she would go after him...like Godzilla. hehe
Belle sent Gavin out to do the groceries...
The box..Gav pushed Belle around..then she went out. & Gav went in. Then Belle wanted to go in with him..
And my sister would pull them around.
2 little monkeys getting ready for bed. They jumped, rolled, laughed, played till this air bed ran out of air!
Belle jumping onto the bed.
Aaahhh! They're so cute, but SOO exhausting.
Can't wait to see these 2 play & make a mess out of the house again!

Hope everyone's having a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment