Sunday, April 11, 2010

Few happy things

Belle's rain boots
Begging to come outside.
MMM..the only thing I can cook WELL!
Shoe bags for Ate Det. I can tell she travels with plenty of shoes!
Love the choice of fabrics, so happy & summer-y.

Aris was napping, & Belle wanted to cuddle with her dad & a few of her balls!
Balls, balloons, or anything round is her obsession!

True story:
My sister, Belle, & I went to the store. We were by the aisles with all the toys.
Belle was wandering around checking out all the stuff.
There's dolls, stuffed animals, puzzles, legos, etc etc!
And guess what she comes up to me with?
A football, soccer ball, & basketball (you can see in the pic)!!!
I put them back to make sure that she really wants it.
Then she goes back & gets it again! And that's what she went home with.


& finally, meet my new bff...
Isn't she a beauty???

My first machine (Brother) died..totally overused. So I've been using my mom's super old Baby Lock machine. It was doing its job, until it was taking me forever to sew a shoe bag. If I go fast, the needle breaks, & the threads would break, then I'd have to rethread, etc etc. A hot mess!

Aris took me to a sewing machine dealer, & got me the Janome DC2010 (Thank you! Thank you!)
I LOVE IT! It sews so smoothly!
Belle's been sneaking up to it too..trying to play..pretending she knows what it's doing.
:D


Sorry for my absence from blogging. I'm still working on stuff for the spring craft market on May. It's right around the corner. So exciting! But I have tons to do.
Pray for me...I need it!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful machine Kae! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your labels!! I'm so excited for you!! I wish I was in NY that weekend so I could help you out.

    ReplyDelete