Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Play time

Belle had a bad cough last weekend. She was pretty bummed being stuck indoors the whole time. Thank goodness that cough is gone now. Cause that means she's out & about!
Out to the playground we go...
The high school track. I used to run that thing. Now I don't even run at all.

Last time we went to the playground was last summer...
Belle was only 8 months old. (I didn't realize she had so little hair!)
It was her first time there & she had fun.

She's 18 months now...and she had even more fun.
The slide is her favorite. She was going up & down for awhile.
She's so independent too. Always wants to be on her own.

Time for the swing! Belle liked it then too.
& I can't stop laughing at the picture! Ha! (I just realized now how quick these younglings grow after seeing these pictures)
And now...
This is mine & Aris' favorite picture from that day...cause she has a roller coaster face going on!



And back to the slide we go.
She literally sprints to the slide! She has little speedy legs & feet.

The worst part of her day, going home!
I like taking Belle to the playground. When I look at the pictures...her face expression says, "I'm freeeee!!"

But there was another day I took her there & got pretty annoyed.
When Belle & I got to the playground, there was a group of moms sitting there on their beach chairs just talking, laughing, & each smoking a cigarette, while their kids play. REALLY?!
And when they were done smoking, they just throw the cigarette on the playground floor! REALLY?! I don't know if it's just me...but that is a.n.n.o.y.i.n.g.
We didn't stay long in the playground that day

As long as that group of moms are not there, we'll keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment