Thursday, April 1, 2010

April

It's April Fool's Day!

April already?? Days..weeks are going by so fast. I haven't even uploaded all my pictures from March!

My brother turned 18.
Binh, Karen, Kim, & King. All their birthdays are around the same time. So we had dinner to celebrate.
Belle the drummer girl. She's pretending chopsticks are drum sticks.

On the nicest day of March...Binh, Belle, & I hung out with cousins.
Belle & cousin Gavin...iPhone addicts!
So hard to get them to stay still for a picture!
Gavin was my babysitter that day. Sooo sweet.
I call him Belle's..or....BILL's (how he pronounces) bodyguard!
Belle was so tired, she slept the whole car ride. From Queens to Long Island.
I love quality time with family :)

Hope everyone is having a blessed Holy week!
Happy (early) Easter!!

1 comment: