Wednesday, April 13, 2011

funny!

just a few things that belle said or did that cracked me up...

she was watching the natgeo channel.
b: mommy look a scissors!!
me: huh?
b: a scissors! look in the ocean. scissors!!
me: scissors in the ocean?
b: yeah loook!
when i look at the tv. it's a SEAHORSE!
me: that's a seahorse. seaaaahorse.
b: yeah, scissors.
ayayaiiii!!

i forgot what belle did but my grandma was scolding her. telling her in all seriousness what she did was wrong.
grandma: don't do that ok. ok belle??
b: ok.
then she giggles & said..
b: hehe. nanay's funny!
(nanay means mom in tagalog. that's what we call my grandma)
poor nanay. her serious mode was only funny to belle.

i was watching tv. when i glanced over at belle..she made the funniest face.
her tongue was sticking out, nose scrunched, eyes closed, and her tongue was stuck out for awhile.
me: what's wrong with you?
b: the memon (lemon)
& on the table was a half sliced lemon with a bite mark on it.
haaaaa!!!

we were in the bathroom brushing our teeth. she likes brushing her teeth. when i was done, she told me to go pee so she can brush her teeth longer while i get busy.
& i had to pee anyway. so i did.
b: good girl mommy!! good girl!!
she smiled at me like she was so proud.

we were in the bathroom (another time) & belle peed on the floor.
aris walks in & saw it.
a: what is that???
b: i poo water.
aris & i laughed so hard, that belle got scared.
"i poo water" haaaahaaaa!! good one!

i heard my parents laughing soooo loud. they told me to look through my mom's camera.
in the camera, were pictures that belle took.
she had pics of drawers, picture frames, the ceiling, jewelry, then... my mom getting dressed. in her bra & underwear!!
OMG! & my mom didn't even know it was there.
that...was sooooo weird. but hilarious. haha!!


haha.
crazy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment