Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This past week

Here's the latest on Belle...
You can see here how Belle is a total big girl now. She is growing up crazy fast!
She just woke up in the morning. Lovely morning hair.

Belle has a thing for cleaning. First the swiffer. Then she is always going after the broom..& looks for the dustpan. Of course she can't touch the dustpan cause it's ridiculously dirty. So I got her a gift....
Her very own little dustpan!!
She is my mom's shadow. She always follows her & watches her cook.
My mom throwing out the dirt...
Then she copied.
Next morning, she grabbed her trusty dust pan & " cleaned."

The night before, Binh baked cupcakes, and Belle wouldn't stop eating it. (Who could blame her?!)
But that morning, I prepared her breakfast, sat her on the highchair, & then she saw it.......
The cupcakes sitting on the table!!!
She wouldn't eat any of my prepared breakfast until she had a cupcake first!
"Must eat every single sprinkle"
What a great way to start your day right!??

Sometimes I hesitate to put Belle's hair in a ponytail cause she will most likely take it off, which will result to her hair in a big mess...
She had pigtails on!! Then she took it off!
Looks like a cartoon that just got electrocuted.

Where's Belle!!??
HAHA! Don't worry, don't call the cops on me. I swear I didn't put ALL my weight on her.
She likes when I lay on her ...like I'm the baby.
But doesn't it remind you of a scene in Wizard of Oz??
See?? She wasn't hurt!

Last night, Binh came over, made sweet potato casserole & red velvet cupcakes.
Look at Belle trying to reach for a cupcake while Binh adds the cream cheese frosting. MMM!
Thanks Binh :)

And I adore this last picture....
Belle attempting to draw. She was laying on her tummy & just scibbling lines.
Seriously, my heart will melt if she ends up being an artist :D


She's growing up so so fast. So independent, she points to what she wants, sleeps around 11-12 midnight. Like she's a teenager! And she is quite the entertainer.
I wonder what she'll be up to next??

1 comment:

  1. she is so adoreable in the first picture. I want a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete