Sunday, March 21, 2010

Craft market

I know, I've been MIA. I haven't blogged as much as I would like to & I haven't updated my etsy.
BUT I have a good excuse. All my attention & time has all gone to THIS...

The Brooklyn Lyceum Spring Food & Craft Market!
Kariselle will be a vendor for this even on the weekend of May 1 & 2!!
Starting at 11am-7pm.

Seriously, I was just planning on going to shop & attend when Kathleen announced it on her Facebook. Then she mentioned me being a vendor.
HUH? What? Me? A vendor? I never did that before...
I laughed & shared with Aris about Kathleen's idea. I expected him to laugh with me..but he said..DO IT!
umm. ok? Fine, I'll try!

So there you go ladies (& gents!)...Please come!
c'mon..FOOD & CRAFTS?!
There will be lots of crafters coming from all over of Northeast, & sooo much to look forward to.
For more info, go to their website!

Spread the word!....I'll keep reminding you as it gets closer & closer.

1 comment:

  1. I never had a doubt in my mind! You'll be awesome and I'll be there on the 2nd to show my support!

    ReplyDelete