Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thirteen

A few photos from Karen's birthday.
We didn't go out because it was a school day, my dad was working, & she had a basketball game.
My mom cooked, I got balloons, Binh baked, & Belle went crazy with the balloons...
13
Binh went a little crazy with the cake..heheh
Blue icing, chocolate chips, fruit topping....what's not to like right?!?
13 candles plus 1 for good luck.
Unlike Binh's birthday, we lit the candles just in time for her when she came home from her basketball game!
Half the cake was blue too.
Karen loves Cookie Monster...so I assumed blue was her favorite color. So that's why we had a lot of blue going on. When she came home, I asked her what her favorite color is...& she said red. HA!
Belle enjoyed the balloons more now, instead of her own balloons at her 1st birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment