Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring

The weather has been so silly lately. It's been up & down, playing mind games with us.
It's so nice, reaching 70 degrees!
Then it's gloomy & rains for the next few days, back to 50's.
The weather is so unpredictable, that when it is nice out, we get out & take advantage.
Yep, her hat says, I heart Jesus. (& she looks like a boy here! hehehe)

On another nice day, Binh's dog, Mia came over. Belle's favorite!
A blurry picture, but I love it! It makes me smile.

I hope the sun is here to stay for a looong time. So we have more days like these.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos! Esp. the ones where Belle looks like she's about to bite Mia's nose, the one where she's feeding Mia and and Mia is like, "WTF?" and your favorite... the blurry one. You captured some sweet moments. Melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete