Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lunch & playdates

Last week, Binh ditched school for a day & I took a break from sewing.
We had lunch at a Thai restaurant. We've been craving pad thai for some time now.
I'm reaaallllyyyy hungry.
Vegetable & tofu pad thai, egg roll, & thai iced tea.
Obsessed with the thai iced tea! Mmmmm

After lunch, we went to Binh's, & played with Binh's dog, Mia.
WARNING: These pictures will make you either want to have a baby or a dog. OR BOTH!
Come, Mia. I'll carry you.
Hugs & kisses!

This part kind of scared me...
Belle wanted to play with Mia's toy, so she opened her mouth to get the toy!!
I didn't even realize what she was doing until after I took the picture.
I almost freaked out. Thanks goodness, Mia is nice.

These 2 spent the next few hours not giving each other space. Always at each other's tail, side by side.
What is up with my hair???

I think I'm pretty much convinced that I want a dog when Belle, Aris & I get our own place!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! Mia looks like a mini Kim-Chi!

    Love your photos! Makes me feel like I was there!

    ReplyDelete