Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Karen!

Today my sister is officially a TEEN!
What?! 13??

This is my favorite pic of Karen...
Cause she kept that cute bun I put on her hair.
She doesn't like buns on her hair.

I remember babysitting her when she was just as little as Belle. WEIRD.
And now..it's her that takes care of Belle..The first time she held Belle.

Belle loves loves Tita Karen. She claps & cheers when Karen comes home from school.
Thanks Karen, for always helping me out with Belle all the time.
& thank you for all that you do for her :D
Aris says he wants Belle to grow up like Tita Karen, cause she's smart, super athletic, & she randomly bakes for her friends at school. He wants Belle to do the same!

Karen is a kick ass tennis player too!
Everyone has high hopes for her to make it big. Even me.
Karen, you should become famous as a professional tennis player.
So Aris, Belle, & I can live/maintain your mansion while you travel. OKAY!?

Love ya sissy!!

There's a lot of birthdays coming up these next few months! Don't be surprised when you see plenty of birthday posts :)

2 comments:

  1. How sweet :)

    Happy Birthday Karen! May you have many more Happy ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice action shot of Karen playing Tennis! Tell tita Karen I said happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete