Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday party

Last week...was kind of a weird week!

Belle was showing a lot of her naughty side...
The tantrums, sleeping late, always always wanting to watch, UP & nothing else.
I put on Finding Nemo & she freaked out until I put, Up back on.
Then she got sick..& she was the quietest I've ever seen.
By the time it was Friday, she was all better & was ready to partaaay for Iya's 3rd birthday luau party!

The birthday girl, Iya!
LOTS of kids there.
Suppose to pop balloons with their butts.
Ignoring popping balloons & just eating an egg roll.

The girls prepared a cute dance.
(& my dad thinks he's part of it)

Look at Iya's brothers here!..One is playing with her hair, the other one holding her arm, & the one behind her watching her blow.


Funny attempts to take a picture of these girls together!

Skyler..So patient & always listening.
Iya...So tired of "smiling" already. Just putting up with more smiles!
London...A good participant! All about the camera.
Belle...Wanted nothing to do with these pictures!
(This one would have been OK...If Belle wasn't trying to put a rock in her mouth!)
"Ok guys, I'm outta here!"


It was dark already. And then I saw my brother playing basketball against 4 little ones.
It was funny watching!
hahaha!
What a great way to end such a weird week.
Oh & if you're curious about how we spent Father's Day....
All Aris requested was to go fishing. And that's what he did.

This week will be quite interesting...My brother's prom, high school graduation, & block party this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment