Saturday, June 12, 2010

New stuff: wristlets!

I have a huge pile of fabric scraps. It keeps getting bigger & bigger. I'm trying not to buy anymore fabric until I use up plenty of my scraps..HA!

First thing I wanted to make out of them are wristlets. Cause I need one myself!...You know how you need to make a quick run to target & all you need is your money & phone?
I've been carrying around those 2 items in a big bag & it's kind of ridiculous.
So finally! These are perfect for those quick runs...


I like how these came out. They really are convenient. I'll update my Etsy with some of these soon.

PS..I know I haven't updated my etsy in awhile.
It's cause people have been asking for custom stuff. So I've been busy working on that.
If you want anything custom..bags in a certain pattern, etc etc...just let me know.

Oh and speaking of customs...I met Amy at the Brooklyn Lyceum Craft Fair. She sells amaaaazing vegan treats. She asked me to make a pouch for money. I'm guessing, for when she does craft fairs again....this can be their little "bank"..
Her only request was to use this pink leafy print.
I used a wristlet pattern that Stef made last summer. I just modified a few things...made it smaller so the money fits perfectly, longer strap, & no handle.

I like it! Amy has good taste...hehe! I'm thinking making more of these as wristlets.

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome!!!!
    Great idea and beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me down for one of these wristlets!!

    ReplyDelete