Monday, June 28, 2010

block party

Two of our other neighbors graduated with my brother. My neighbor came up with the idea to have a block party to have one big celebration. We haven't had a block party in...4 or 5 years. I really love my neighborhood, & I have the nicest neighbors. So it was really refreshing.

My family invited a few of our favorite people.
& I took so much pictures!

My favorite little family came :)
It was Leila's first time here. My camera couldn't help but take pictures of her!!
Mama & baby have the same facial expressions.
Look at these two entertaining the kids!

We had a big water slide.
All the bigger kids loved it.
Belle wanted to join..but she's still too little.
Don't they look like a family of four here?!? HEHE!


This is how Belle entertained herself....for 70% of the day.
She likes playing with ice!
Don't you love Belle & Leila's zebra shorts! & How funny is this picture??
Aris laughed when he saw this..."It looks like Belle's having a flashback or something!"

HEY! What are you doing?!

Salted caramel cupcakes & Cheeseburger cupcakes

SO when Belle was around Leila's age, my dad loved holding her like this....

When my dad got a hold of Leila, he was about to attempt his thing.
BUT Lenee saw & quickly stopped him. Ha!
And now my dad is banned from holding Leila.
If it's any consolation, he used to do this to me when I was a baby too.
Belle & I was never hurt in any way. AND he won't let go unless he's sure Belle "got it."
Maybe next time, Lenee?? :)


Binh got hit by water balloons. By my sister & her friend.
Only cause Binh started it!

Belle got hit too!
"Must get revenge!"

I think it's safe to say, that we all had a good time.
It's so weird how I don't have any pictures of my brother. Cause he's the graduate/celebrant.
He was too busy being a kid...or a teenager. And we all know how teenagers are.

But I have more pictures to post.
From his prom & graduation. Don't worry, he's in those pictures!

1 comment:

  1. im so jealous! i wish school and work didnt ruin my social life and i could actually maybe come and play!!! :(

    ReplyDelete