Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas party

Last night my family & I went to BLD's annual Christmas party. It was focused on the kids this year. The younglings put on a small show! They sang & danced. And Santa came for them for their presents!

When Santa called Belle's name.

Wanting to join in on the fun.
Mel & Belle
Chesca with siblings, Mia & Lukas.
Lukas cried when Chesca offered a kiss. hehe!
Mia's a star. Loves the camera! Once she saw me with the camera, she turned around & immediately smiled.
My sister & her friends, Cassie & Tessa.

Sam! He's soooo cute!
Love him!! & Vanessa looks older since I last saw her...older in a pretty way!
Kate took this pic of us. But I call her Kit. HI KIT!!
Now that I know you read the blog, HEY!! & I don't get why I don't have any pics of her???

Someone was taking a pic of Belle. She gave lots of her facial expressions. This was one of them.
Belle & Sam. It was so difficult trying to get their picture..Sam sat & waited while Belle kept wandering off. Tito Henry got a good shot of them. I'll steal that pic soon!

Also, earlier yesterday, my parents wanted pictures of all of us. That happens like...once a year. Only in Christmas. haha!
Everyone was home, so we finally did it.
Out of all the pictures we took, this one is my favorite! Who doesn't love that big belly!?

There's a blizzard outside so we're all cozied up in the house.
Aris is busy working trying to keep the planes in Newark safe & dry. Try to stay warm!

And Binh is with Nicole driving up here to Long Island from Florida. They have internet access, so they can read this now...
Safe traveling!! Just play car games. A few more hours, & we'll all eat cupcakes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment