Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hahaha

Just a couple of things that cracks me up... Laugh with me!

Remember in this post how Belle loves to open Aris' drawers and take everything out?? Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse.....
She took out the whole drawer THEN took the clothes out!!
I laughed while Aris shook his head.

One day I caught Belle laying on the floor on her belly & sliding herself backwards. I figured she was using herself to mop the floor! I tried to get a picture, but I wasn't quick enough to get the camera.
Yesterday I was using a swiffer. She saw me & comes over holds the swiffer & we're "swiffering" together . Couple minutes later, I adjusted the height of the handle & she took over...
During the summer, Klarissa & I watched Rachel using the swiffer & her uncle adjusted the handle for her. I didn't know you could even do that!
Thank goodness I know now. Ha..ha...
Gotta get those hard to reach areas!
You never have to use yourself to clean the floor anymore Belle!
And this is a genius way to use her energy. Whoo hoo!

Guess what??
We FINALLY put our Christmas tree up last weekend! Better late than never.
Before we could even put up one ornament, Belle grabbed this cute Santa & broke him!
His hat, his shoe, his hand...all broke off. Poor thing.
But by the end of the day, my sister Krazy glued everything back together.
He's high in the tree, so Belle can't get a hold of him anymore.

Since the tree has been up & all decorated, Belle doesn't run around as much anymore.
Because she stands in front of the tree most of the time...mesmerized by the lights & ornaments.
She touches every one in her reach. But you gotta keep an eye on her....she could break another one!
Eating a cookie & staring at her reflection.

Also...
Because of the cold, Belle's cheeks are dry and turned red. She has rosy cheeks. And I guess it doesn't look bad since my grandma thought I put make up on her!
"Ooh wow! Belle has make up! It's uneven..she has more blush on the right than the left"

hahaha!

1 comment: