Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Photobooth

Just went through my photobooth pictures & realized..."Why didn't I share these pictures sooner!!?" They're quite amusing! & I have pics of Belle there when she was just a few days old!

Oh my.... (In random order)
Karen!!
My dad. Look at my mom laughing behind him!A few days old!Drooooool!
This was the day we brought her home from the hospital. Sooo tiny!

This is when cousins, Cedric & Kendrick came from Florida...
HAHAHA!

Funny right??!

I'm excited for today! Because bffs Binh, Stef, & hopefully Klarissa (if she gets out of work early) are coming over to cook dinner! I can't wait.

Gotta clean the house & feed Belle breakfast.
Have a nice day!...Like I will. hehe

1 comment:

  1. aww adorable. i love that sepia picture of you and aris. was it taken soon after belle came home from the hospital? lol your expressions say "oh no! we have a baby! now what!?"

    ReplyDelete