Friday, December 11, 2009

Lenee's baby shower

Last weekend was Lenee's baby shower. It was held at a buffet in NJ with family & friends. I should have taken more pictures, but I was too busy eating. Well..hello?? A buffet?! We're bound to just stuff ourselves.

Glowing Lenee & belly!
Everyone was eating except for Belle. She ran back & forth the entire room the whole time. That must've been heaven for her.
Presents!!
Every table was filled with advice cards for the new mommy. I forgot to hand mine to Lenee, but it basically said to sleep as much as possible.

When we got home, it was time to open presents. That's the best part!
Belle decided to nap instead.
And Lenee liked the shoes from the previous post! YAY!
All done!

I should have posted this earlier this week, but it's been busy around here! My sister, brother & just put the lights up outside. And we don't even have our Christmas tree up yet!

I can't even tell you how tiring it is to be with Belle. I turn around, & she's speeding off to the next room making commotion. She's a quick one who loves to make a lot of mess. My grandma joked yesterday, "Taking care of 10 cows is easier! They just stay still!"
People often tell me that they're willing to babysit. HA! I laugh every time I hear that. After 1 hour, I'm sure you'll be worn out saying to yourself, "What did I get myself into?!"

But I'm not complaining..because running after her is my exercise. I don't like working out. So it's a win win situation.

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment